Saturday, September 25, 2010

Emotional.

Many things happened lately. Everything comes in a day. Its been quite emotional. Thanks to my friends for the guidance and support. Everything went well for yesterday. We had a great time chit chatting. Some of my friends would ask me, "Would your friendship with him would just fade like this?". I would answer you, I hope our friendship would not lose. There are many reasons that make me so angry and just want to ignore you and now you repeat the things again. I don't know when your attitude becomes like this. Is it your real attitude? Is it because you're lonely in your class and you come and do stupid things to me and Louis. I know Louis is also very angry and he is also trying to ignore you but he is a good and polite guy. He cant take the action but I as Louis friend cant just look at him being bullied by you and just keep quite. I really think that we should not talk for a while and let every anger fade away first. Hope you can understand.

P/S: I know I cant stop you from going to the trip but if you have some 自知之明, I hope you wont go. If you go, I think everyone dont have the joy to go anymore. Hope you can understand.

Exam is coming in 3 weeks but I'm still not prepared. A lot of homeworks such as PA homework, Economy notes and much more. MUET exam is also coming!! Next month is really a busy month. They want to 折磨 us before we start our holiday and END our lower 6.

Thank you to the VIP's in my LIFE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment