Saturday, April 9, 2011

Volleyball

I dont know why I cant run away from volleyball. From last year till now I am related with it. Teacher asked me and my friends to be coach. Its my first time being coach. The feeling is quite interesting. At first I thought they could play well but end up they are not as good as I think. Its just a few days before the competition and they dont know many things. We have to teach them digging. Some of them are also afraid of the ball. Some really know how to play but their skills are not enough to beat other school. My impression to them is that they tried very hard in the competition. They worked hard but its not enough. I really gain a lot in teaching them. Looking at other school representatives play is the best part. Now only I know what is volleyball. Such good teams are hard to find. We keep on cheering for them. Smart Cemerlang Terbilang Gemilang! LOL!

P/S:I have been under the sun for many hours for 3 days in a row. Now I have different skin tone colour. Hope it will return back to the original colour ASAP. Even got sore throat for few days. Cant even drink water because it hurts badly. Thanks to Strepsils Extra Strong.

The team.


Best match for me. Saint Thomas and SEMSAS. Spiking pro.



0 comments:

Post a Comment