Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shut up.

I had enough with your stupid and childish attitudes. Make me want to puke every time. I was very happy to go to the orphanage until I know that you are also going. I dint say its wrong for you to go but I dont want to see your fucking face on Saturday. Dont you understand?
What you did to people is over the boundaries and its annoying. Talking with people with your fucking attitude is making me want to give you a big slap.
Trust me, everyone hates you. They dont dare to say it out because what?
Because they are afraid that you would get mad showing your stupid face and throwing them a book.
YES! THROWING PEOPLE A BOOK RIGHT AT THEIR FOREHEAD.
You dare to say me sensitive? Try having a book thrown back to you. FUCKER!
I would pity you because you dont have real friends. They are just afraid of you.
SUCH A PITY!!

I messaged you and told you before about your attitude. What to do? You still keep on doing it. I think because its the real you? You love doing it to people? Get a life fucker.
You know who you are. Get a life.

Its my first time writing foul words on my blog. You deserve it.

1 comments:

See Jin Ann said...

...wei, calm down dude... =X

Post a Comment