Friday, September 24, 2010

Idiot

For these past few days, my mood isn't very good since that thing happened. Actually I dont want to do it so public but you FORCED me to do it. I dont know why your so 'thick skin'. You say that your sorry for what you did but what have you done for your mistakes? What you did is making people more angry at you! Asking people what you did wrong so that you can change? BULLSHIT!!
Dont lie to people and yourself. You wont change. By the way you talk to me at msn, I already know you dont have hope in changing. You just made my mood and feeling get worse. Everything I see you smile, my anger will raise. Feeling like slapping you kao kao. I just cant stand what you have done to me and my friends. I think our friendship cant last any longer like this.

I feel that your very silly to make things more worse. I am really fed up with all your things. No friend would treat me like this except you. You said you will change but I wont think so. Please dont lie to yourself and me. ITS USELESS!! Now I know why every time I saw you I feel like wanna slap you and scold you but I wont do it in public except you force me to do it. Yes, we have been friends for 2 years but lately your attitude really is pissing me off.

P/S: If I see you entering my class and sit near my table, I will kick you ass out!! WATCH OUT!!

YOU ARE A MOOD DESTROYER!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment