Monday, October 31, 2011

Faces.

Who say boys only will look at girls face before knowing her? Girls also do the same la. God gave us faces for a reason. Not telling you are ugly or pretty but to show your identity. For example, boys love to look at pretty girls and girls love to look at handsome boys. If an old man walk across you, would you look at him and stare him. It's the same lo. Not just boys would look at faces. That's a wrong statement. Just telling my opinion and nothing much.

If your life partner really lives you, he won't care of your face or body. This only true love.

I'm telling this here because today my classmates ask me about my opinion about girls. If can choose, of course boys would choose pretty and sexy girls. If he say no, he is 100% lieing. Would you not choose a handsome or pretty partner? Haha. Just saying. It's your choice.

End of my economy tuition. Bought a card for teacher and hope she loves it. I think she won't easily forget us because we are super noisy. Haha.

I will miss that tuition. Seriously.
Me and Louis.
Our Thank You card.
Our wishes.
Group Photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment