Saturday, November 13, 2010

MUET Exam

At last we finished our MUET Exam.
Now I can feel my holiday mood coming.
With full of tuitions!! what a holiday to be happy of.
But I dont need to wake up so early every morning.
Can sleep later. MSN? Dota? Maple?

About my MUET Exam, the essay topic Question 2
about the marriage is quite hard. I dint realize this kind of question.
For the reading paper, I was so sleepy that I really slept.
I beh - ta - han ah!!
I was thinking for just sleeping for 5mins but end up to be 10mins.
The listening is quite clear this time!! =)
The guy sitting next to me have papers all around his body!!
I was not shocked actually. LOL

This Monday is our class party. A lot of foods and drinks!!
Lets have some FUN!! Its end of our Lover 6!!
It is very fun studying is such a crazy class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha enjoy stalking your blog XDDDD
btw, put a chat box la=))

By bao shian.

Dickson said...

okay =)

Post a Comment