Saturday, May 21, 2011

Confession.

On Thursday, something happened. Its something that everyone don't like to face but you force us to face it. 2 girls went next class to confess their feeling to you? Should I say that we confessed almost 3 times and its becoming worse every time. I don't know what to say. If its the first time, I still can accept it but its the 3rd time? How can you get 3 times 'tan pai' in a year? It shows that you really have a problem and after telling you about it you wont change or listen at all. You also know that many of us donut like you. WHY? Should you ask yourself first before asking someone? Don't you feel ashamed being told so many times the same thing all over again? Actually the things I said that day is just some of the things I HATE ABOUT YOU. There are too many. I cant say it out in one time. Sorry if I said it to straight forward. Your way of apologizing is so fake that I don't believe it a bit at all. The funniest thing is you really don't know that you hurt someone? SERIOUSLY? SHAME ON YOU.
Maybe the next 'tan pai' is coming if you don't change.

I really love the sentence Jiayi said.
The problem is not with us. Its with you because everyone here hates you.

Many of us dint really say anything that day because they know they would get beat up but that doesn't show that they dint hate you.
I really hope these kind of things wont happen again. I want my form 6 life to be perfect and not be spoilt because of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment