Saturday, May 7, 2011

Exam Week.

Its been a week of exam. Finished 5 papers. How fast? Now only left 3 papers. The most funny thing is that our last paper is on Saturday. They want us to come on Saturday. Such a clever way right? The juniors are coming in next week. I know many of them from my brother's friends. I think almost 7 to 8 people ask me about form 6 stuffs and an auntie called me early in the morning for the tuition numbers. Saya sedang tidur lah!! Woke me up from my beauty sleep.
Hope to do well in this exam and I would seriously work harder after this exam. I PROMISE!
If possible I would shift my place infront so I can concentrate better even though I need to face crocofrog nearer. Face crocofrog or my results, which is more important. Its a easy answer.

Love Cheryl's camera quality. Its beyond perfect. Thought of asking my dad to buy me one after my exams. *fingers crossed*

0 comments:

Post a Comment