Tuesday, August 10, 2010

最差的一天

Today is the most pity day for me. I am really sad. Someone threw a book towards my forehead with high force and velocity. Actually I just wanted to see his pencil box but I don't know he would react like this. If I know I won’t do it! The THICK PA book flies towards my forehead. I straight away black out. I felt very dizzy and pain. I quickly put my head on the table. En.Ismail saw everything and keeps on asking what happened. It was very annoying. My friends were in shocked of what they saw and everyone keep quiet. They concern about me especially my assistant monitor. Thank you all for your concern. I know my forehead was bleeding when I look into the mirror. IT GREW UP 2CM. WALAO!! I ate 'nasi goreng' to gain back the blood that I lost.


Later we went for MUET period, the funniest period of all. We watch National Geographic Channel. We watched something about the SPERM WHALE and CAT FISH. Everyone laughed when I say 'SPERM WHALE'. Haha. That made back my day. I also love the song that the girls sang. It was very funny. DYTC!! DYTC!! Love it!

Seriously I won’t ever play with him already. Until now I still feel the pain and dizzy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment