Friday, August 20, 2010

Its been a week

Its has been a week since I last updated my blog. Getting lazier already. Many things happened during this week. Last week was Fang Yuan's birthday. Everyone celebrated with her. Last Saturday was my first time playing badminton with my friends at Semambu Badminton Court. I had so much fun! I exercise a lot on that day. My friend Kah Wei was smashed by the racket on his face. I laugh like mad. Everyone had fun and we go for breakfast. After breakfast I rushed home and bath to get ready to go for the movies. I and my friend went and watch The Last Airbender. It was a nice movie. So yeng but too much action but overall its nice. At night we have to go for Account tuition. I was exhausted!! The next day, my whole body was in pain!! My hands, legs and body was in PAIN!
During this week, we study a lot and had fun during MUET class. SO FUNNY!!

Me: What is the meaning of OUNCE?
Someone: You should read more dictionary!!
Me: =.=
Everyone: HAHAHA!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment