Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lets Party Like a Rockstar.

Tomorrow is my birthday! I cant believe its my end of my 10's and Im turning
20 next year. Cant believe Im going to be in my 20's . For this year, I would like to
celebrate with my Form 6 friends. GO CLUBBING LOH !!!
Suddenly they feel like going for clubbing so we should party like mad at there?
Cant imagine them at a club. Its so unpredictable. LOL.
I have been frustrated with my colloqium stuffs and studies lately.
I hope everything would turn out good for this Sunday as well.
I know they planned it very hard. All the best mates!

P/S: Hope to shop for more clothes during the holidays. I have nothing to wear already!
Twitter has been my best friend for almost 2 years now. Its even more FUN then
Facebook if you ask my opinion. So create an account and add me. DicksonYTC

0 comments:

Post a Comment