Monday, August 30, 2010

Pelindung Hiking

Last Friday we went for hiking at Pelindung to TC2. I don't feel like going but my friends keep on asking me to go. At last, I went. It is a nice sport. We went up Pelindung Hill. I cannot breathe after walking for just 15mins. My leg hurts and I breathe so loud!! I and my friend Jo Ann was the last of our group. We rest a while and continued our 'journey'. At last we reached the entrance to TC2. Before reaching the entrance, I saw a bright light. OMG. I was so happy. Actually I saw Cheryl with her pose over there waiting for me and Jo Ann to arrive. CHEH!! Ingat apa.
We rest a while and continued our 'journey'. While walking, a guy riding his bicycle called "uncle" for 3 times. I dint care him because I don't know he was calling me. He keep on looking at me and continued calling me "uncle". KA-NA-SAI!! Are you blind? I guess everyone heard it.
After that we reached TC2 safely. The sea was so beautiful. I can hear the sea waves and
sunlight. The light is the real light I was looking for. After that we go for breakfast at Hoi Yin. Had lots of FUN!!
In the evening, economy tuition.
At night, Jine Yee's party. We played and ate a lot!! Had lots of fun.

Stupid cat playing around.


Scenery at TC2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment