Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ipoh Day Trip.

Promised to blog about my one day trip. Its normal for Utar students to go Ipoh on weekends.
After 3 weeks being here, its time to relax. Movies, shopping and food. I think I spent too much on that day.
Woke up almost 9.30am and get ready for Ipoh. Planned to go for their dimsum but plan failed.
Just woke up face.
 It just took us about 30 minutes to reach Ipoh. Its like super near! We went to Ipoh Parade that I later on know its the most old shopping mall in town. wth. Had our lunch there.
MP Restaurant. lol

Lunch!

My lunch. Seafood spaghetti. yum,

Kien Joe's cheese baked rice.

Juet Jeen's fried rice. 

 After lunch, we shop around a while and we watched Men In Black 3. Not really a nice movie. Just a bit funny here and there. Not really exciting.

 Btw, its the worst GSC I have ever been. Seen a cinema seats to be a straight line from behind to the front?

After movie, we went for the famous Chicken Tauge Noodles. Super delicious, My favorite!
One of the oldest shop there. Lou Wong.

#likeaboss

Taugeh. Super different from Kuantan.

The best soup noodles I ever had. YUMMY!

With the chicken. I dont really like the soy sauce they used. 

Fish 
Wanted to try their Snowflakes but its called SnowFlakies or something. Really looks like Snowflakes but imitation. We then decided for Chatime. Also one of my favourites. 
Red bean Milk Tea. Craving for it.






Picture of the day. ME. Nothing to do in my room.



0 comments:

Post a Comment