Saturday, July 10, 2010

First Post

Actually I already wanted to start my blog very long ago and I love to read blogs. After I saw my friends blog ( that was very romantic and emo-ish ) , I feel like wanna start my own. First of all, I wanna say that I love my class very much except for one girl. Everyone always ask me why I choose to enter Form 6 and not enter college. The answer is I don't wanna go because I love my class very much. I get to know many new friends and I enjoy myself. Ever since I join Form 6, my facebook notification always BOOM. I don't know why but it's OKAY. Truly to tell the truth is that I very miss my old friends. The days we are together.

P/S: Jiayi I support your breakdance move. I will never forget that photo. =)

3 comments:

bao shian said...

pass by...link you^^

+1 said...

link you too..
thanks for remeber the photo...ishh...gg

Stephanie said...

hey, dickson ... just found ur blog ... link u too =)

Post a Comment