Saturday, November 13, 2010

Coffee.

Yesterday my friends did an experiment about coffee and heartbeat. For boys, we have to drink 10g of coffee powder. At first, I felt a bit headache. I dont know is it because of laughing to much or its because of the coffee. My heartbeat ran up to about 150. The headache lasted for about 30mins.
For my friends, its not the same.
Some having high heartbeat rate for almost 5 hours?
Some wanna vomit?
Some cant sleep?
Some having headache?
The conclusion shows that coffee can really increase your heartbeat!!
Anyways, everyone is feeling better already. No need see doctor.

P/S: I dont know there is so many people who read my blog. Some love it too.
I like the feel that they tell me they love reading my blog. Thanks.
Some even saw the Megamind post and ask me why I dint call HIM.
Seriously, I'm sorry. Its a last minute decision to watch movie.
Lets watch Harry Potter together and pay the movie faster when I start to collect. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment