Saturday, November 13, 2010

KARE 4th Annual Charity Open Day

Today I went to the KARE 4th Annual Charity Open Day!! OMG, the dogs are super CUTE!!
I dint regret going there even though its raining.
I went there at 9.30am. There are a lot of people!!
啊 ! !
A lot of dogs. A lot of poodles, golden retriever and others.
I even brought my Angel. She smells great.
Today Angel is very ba pai. She wont walk using the string so
I have to carry her around.My hand is aching now.


I bought dog foods and donated some money to them. The St. Johner's are really helping a lot.Good for them.
Its such a great activity. I think that this activity can really increase the bond with your dog. Here are some pictures!!

Golden Retriever

Dog fighting!

Me and Bobo.

New born shitzhu. Damn CUTE!!


Big breed poodle.

Husky ♥♥♥
Unknown Dog. >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment