Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ramdom.

Lately many thing happened but I don't wanna really talk about it anymore.
Its already the past. I just wanna face the future. My STPM?
The holidays has already started. A lot of tuitions. Accounts and Economy.
Lately, my mum always scold me for using too much of petrol
but I dont really care. I just wanna have fun before entering Upper 6 where I cant get any FUN anymore. Everyday would be studying.
Sometimes I would rather to find someone to fetch me rather than driving my own.
Now I cant always fetch people because of the petrol problem. Hope you can understand?

I'm planning the Genting Trip but it seems that not a lot people are interested in it.
Its just to have FUN during our holidays since we are always complaining that we are BORED!!

Shopping fever now!! Hope can find nice clothes during shopping in KL.
I wanna go clubbing with my friend. Sometimes we must have some FUN. =)
Cant wait because IM REALLY FAT MOU-ing at home. =X

0 comments:

Post a Comment