Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday?

Its my holiday for more than a week. Boredom.
Everyday we have ekon. tuition for 2 hours. Aiks. Im very hardworking so I attended every class.
I can understand what is she teaching cause she can explain it so clearly.
Without tuition, I think I cant understand at all. My school teacher just skips the
syllabus and she just simply teach us. Lucky Im going for tuition now. Even though its very
sleepy sometimes, but its worth it. She always gives us sweet.
KOPIKO!! And the most funny part is, Louis Ng dont dare to eat it. HAHA!!

Cant wait to watch Harry Potter this weekend!!
Chan and I organized it perfectly. Its a lot of work in collecting money from everyone and need to go all the way to ECM to buy the tickets but its all for my friends... =)

P/S: After my econ. tuition finish next week, I will be rocking KL with my friends!!
Lets party and shopping non stop. CANT WAIT!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment