Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sungai Lembing

Went to Sungai Lembing yesterday with my friends. This time I went with my ex schoolmates. Its been a long time since I last saw them. Jie Wen and Joshua. So long no see. Jie Wen, my 1 month plus classmate at SMART. Such a nice and good friend cause he help me out a lot. Every time he come back, he sure will find me for yumcha. During the SPCA trip, he even come out and find me. We start our journey 5am in the morning. My eyes still cannot open that time. This time I have the chance to drive myself up but I dint speed cause I keep on thinking of my friends safety. We dint saw the sunrise cause too much cloud covering it. When going back, it was raining so I drive even slower. We chat a lot in the car. Hope to go hiking again with my friends. Love the feel reaching the top every time I hike. Here are some pictures.

Group Photo.



The guys.


Cutest Couple.


All exhausted.


My exhausted face.



0 comments:

Post a Comment