Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Revision.

Started my revision with my friends few weeks ago. To tell the truth, some subjects I really need my friends help such as accounts. Many things are different compared to Form 5 syllabus. I hope we could do more study group session so that we can learn more and appreciate our study group time. I must be really motivated now if I want to score.

That day my dad suddenly ask me with very serious tone.
Dad: What you want to be after your STPM?
Me: I want to be an accountant because I like money.
Dad: Laughed and said "who dont like money?"
Me: But now the pointer to enter local university to do accountancy is very high.
Dad: Dont care about entering U first. If you have good pointer, you can study anywhere.
Me: I dont want study at Malaysia. I a bit racist.
Dad: =.=
Me: *smiling face*

0 comments:

Post a Comment