Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

It been a while since I last updated my blog. So sorry to my readers because of my laziness. I will be more hardworking now. Been busy with house chores since I have to do almost everything and I need to go work. Most exciting is planning the trip with friends. Even though there are many problems about the plan but now we succeed.

Celebrated my friend Kar Ann's birthday on Christmas Eve. Its been a while I celebrated Christmas in Kuantan. I promised her few months ago to celebrate with her and I want to keep my promise. Decided to have dinner at Yuen Yuen Restaurant ( a Chinese Steamboat Restaurant ). For me, the food is nice. Lets show the pictures.

Yuen Yuen Restaurant.



Steamboat. Yum Yum.



I'm eating the noodles. 


Pictures. Smile :)

Me and Birthday Girl. Peace.

After eating. Damn full.

Went to TC for countdown. My first time countdown at TC. Dont really like the atmosphere. Suddenly someone sprayed the bubbles on me. #mood spoiler. Bought some spray cans and played with them. Swallowed a lot of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment