Friday, March 25, 2011

Cute lil Teh.

Went to the orphanage with my friends today. Our Chemistry President Bao Shian. You did a great job. I love going there. Every time I go there, I feel that they are very pitiful. Pn Lee asked me today, what you think of when coming here. I said, I feel so sad for them. How are they going to survive when they enter the community next time? The most we can do for them is just giving them presents and biscuits. Next trip, I am going to give them my old toys. Its still quite new. The most special one over there is lil Teh. A liitle Chinese boy. He is so cute and clever. He would sit down there quietly and colour the pictures I gave him. Im not racist but I find that there is only 1 Chinese boy. Hope to meet him at the next trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment