Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December

Its the last month of year 2010. Its been a fast year for me.
Many things happened. Working at GSC twice.
Going into Form 6. Get to know so many new friends. Its a new beginning for me.
I love my class. Its very crazy sometimes. Sometimes there are people which I don't like.
Sometime I just hate the way they talk. Makes me so mad.
I don't care anymore cause I would just ignore them. You know who you are.
I am still not talking to a friend. Everyone knows why.
Maybe its the best for both of us? Its your choice to choose your future.
I hope you choose it well and you would not regret.

Its the holidays so I'm freaking bored at home. Nothing to do.
Luckily my friends introduced me a new drama. Keep watching drama for the whole week.
The drama is very nice and romantic. Can lam sei everyone. Fainted and red eyes for many times. A drama that could make me feel like that is really a good drama.
I just left a few more episodes. After that I don't know what to do. AIKS.
Today is the first day of Account tuition for 2 weeks. DAMN, I hate tuition.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment