Monday, July 12, 2010

Friends.

Today school was BORING and SLEEPY. I wanted to sleep all the time especially when Pn.Katijah is teaching. Cannot stand her way of teaching! I also scolded a girl today. Actually I already don't want to talk to her but she keeps on disturbing me. I scold her with some vulgar words and the whole class heard about it. I'm sorry that I used such words but I can't stand her attitude and behavior. She is really pissing me off. I hope that she would change or at least shut up when I'm not talking to you. I think she is an ANTI-BOY because she hates all the boys in our class. Something funny happened today. Jiayi said I try to do some inappropriate things to her. I hereby say sorry to her if I did something wrong. Hope that she forgive me. Kar Ann, don't think so much and talk too much. HAHA. I know Kar Ann today emo liao.

Sorry if I said something wrong in this post. =)

2 comments:

+1 said...

i din thought that u doing some inappropriate things..that one is kah wai say derhh..i just shocked dao why u sudden run out like that..zz

Dickson said...

When I suddenly run out?

Post a Comment