Friday, January 14, 2011

Giving up?

I have been busy this week with my school work and stuffs. Been planning a trip with Bao Shian to Yakult and UKM. Everything I do and tell the teacher, she just ban my ideas. Saying this and that.
Buat kerja yang luar biasa and saying me very terburu-buru for the trip. She is getting into my nerves. I worked so hard for the club and she just say that she needs to teman her family.
WHAT IS THIS? If you are so freaking scared of getting into trouble, just tell.
Asking us to plan stuffs ourselves and banning everything is such a waste of time. SCREW YOU!

Its Kee Boon's Birthday and they planned a surprise for her. At last something to make me happy?
Playing with Cheryl's camera in the class is very fun. Looking at them jumping around. HAHA!

I love this picture. Looks like Im in a comic. LOL


Class photo from the magazine.

Birthday girl and her cake. The cake has her name as 'NOOB BOON' LOL!!

Speechless. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment