Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lazy Me.

Its been weeks since I last updated my blog. Been very busy lately.
Most of them are decisions. Finally I decided NOT to resit my MUET test.
Now I don't need to attend MUET class and can concentrate on other subjects.
I need to find sponsor for the Blood Donation on March. March would be a very busy month. We will have our monthly test, Blood Donation and my birthday! Im turning 19 yo. SO FAST!

Something happened in school last week. It is very unfortunate. I hope it wont happen again and I would thank all my friends for caring me. Some even sms me to ask hows my condition. Such good friends are hard to find.

Its gonna be CNY in 1 week. CANT WAIT!! This year I'm celebrating with A LOT of new friends.
Seriously gonna have FUN!!

P/S: I hope the picture on top wont scare you. =X

0 comments:

Post a Comment