Monday, January 24, 2011

Mood Swing.

This few days having mood swing. I don't know why. Maybe its the weather or its my thoughts. Sometimes I just don't give a damn! I explained myself and I think I did my best.
Feels like they don't want to talk with me anymore? What did I do? I just helped my friend when she needs advice. Is that wrong? I got much stuff to care for myself.

At this moment my BB service expired. Using my brother's laptop because my laptop is under repair. Lots of homework to be done. Essays that I'm lazy to do. I know its much more than to compare with Science class students but I'm still not used to it!
Thinking of CNY stuffs makes my head go boom!!

Maybe I should start being emoish for the whole day. Just say HI and BYE only?
AIKS!! FAN AH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment