Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MUET Results

Today the MUET results is out. I got Band 3. Not really satisfied with my results.
Still considering of retaking the exam or not. If I wanna retake it, do I have to listen to
MUET teachers lessons? Still wondering.
As I know Arts Students getting Band 3 is already enough. (according to account tuition teacher)

I am still getting use of my school time. I got to wake up so early and prepare for school. We are discussing our Chinese New Year party. What are we gonna do during the festival?
PARTY? HAHA!

Today I enjoyed looking at my friends photobook. It is very nice to keep all the memories like that.
It gave me an idea of putting all my Form 6 pictures together. I think it would be nice. =)

*peace* SATU MALAYSIA!! LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment