Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year Post

Its been days since I last updated my blog. Its 2011. Cant believe I am going to turn 19.
That means Im turning 20 next year. Becoming older and need to be more mature?
Its been a fun time counting down with my friends. Its my first year counting down with school friend. I helped them to prepare the Tom Yam sup. It tastes great. HAHA!!
My extension wire spoiled that night but luckily my dad dint scold me.
After counting down with my friends, I joined my brother for clubbing. Kinda wild that night because after that I cant party like mad anymore. STPM is coming.

Today is the 2nd day of school. As usual I have to wake up early. Cant manage the time yet.
Sometime I slept in class but who cares. Btw, school SUCKS!
What is the point of doing diagnostic? I dont even give a damn.
Tonight is the first tuition lesson. Hope I can bare the boredom.

Love my leather jacket. =)

Group picture. Its a big group.



0 comments:

Post a Comment