Saturday, February 12, 2011

Party at my house 2011

I really had a great time last night even though i cannot do the M leg properly. LOL!I think everyone had a great time? Im sorry if i couldn't jiu fu everyone because there are so many people. The most fun part is dancing right? Thanks to Jun Shen to bring up the atmosphere and Yit Yee for the dance moves. Its my first time looking at both of you dance. The Hong Ming Tang was NICE until one of it GG.com
Once again Happy Birthday To Cheryl Tan. The one who always bully me.
Hope you enjoyed your 19. Here are the pictures!

All my heng dai's. Group pictures are the best.
Me and Noob.
Me and Weng Yi.
So got sham gei write. HAHA!
Cute little cake gonna be cut.

Group Picture. <3

Me and birthday girl.


All the lenglui's.

My picture partner.
I want DSLR!!
Peace!
I am cam whoring. SO?

Love this cute pictures from Cheryl's camera.

Fly up into the sky! Lucky it dint burn my neighbour.


0 comments:

Post a Comment