Thursday, February 24, 2011

Letting go again.

Many things happened recently.
Many things to do but don't have the time to do it.
Many troubles I have to face.

Stressing about studies.
Stressing about relationship.
Stressing about friends.
How can I divide my time properly?
I don't have the energy and time to care about anything anymore.

After our school results was very bad, there are many things the teacher did.
Giving us extra stress and motivation. Keep asking me to go to 'Muhasabah Diri' WTH?
Next week we have to go to for a motivation camp. Its for monitors and prefect.
I don't want to go and stay at school for 2 nights. Its crazy for me.
On Sunday I have PBSM Blood Donation. I would be very busy.
I still have to finish up my colloqium stuffs.
My head is going to burst with things and chores.
Wish me luck everyone. I hope I can face everything properly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment