Thursday, February 10, 2011

What am I thinking?

This few days, many things happened. I dont mean to hurt anyone. I just dont want someone to lie to me. I just want the truth but at last I also hurt someone. Someone that I shouldn't hurt. I feel sorry? Maybe time would cool down everything. I dont want my friend to be stress because of us. Feel so guilty to see him like this. Even though I always make fun of you in class but I think you find it happy? This few days you learn how to talk back already. Thats a good thing but dont so over lah. Give some face. I hope this incident would cool down and let it go.
I advice myself to be TAI HOI DIT.

Today at school, I am the MC for the perhimpunan. Thank you so much Bao Shian for the script or else I dont know how to talk at all. Really appreciate it. You are such a good person. =)
Many people have their own problems. Maybe this is life?

Go bai tin gong loh!! Sing karaoke is very funny. I could release all the tension and just sing.
I sang at someone's open house. I feel wrong cause I keep on holding the microphone. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment