Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dressing up.

Lately Im a good boy that stays at home more and do nothing. Seriously I rather love to go out and have a drink with my friends or maybe go clubbing? Its been a long time since I went clubbing. Dint get the chance to meet up with my KL friends last holidays because of the tight schedule. Suddenly thought of them, I compare them with my classmates. For the boys, they are improving slowly. I like the clothes I choose for them. Looks way much more better. We should go shopping more often. For the girls, eehhemm.... How should I say this. Excluding the "study girls", majority are quite poor except for some. Dont take the excuse of being fat. Sorry, its not. I have a cousin who is not considered skinny but could glam up herself better than a lot of skinny people. Its just the confidence I guess. I seriously hate LALA style. Looks like you just came out from jail or something. Make your personality drop.
I am really missing my life where I can hang out with my friends whole night. Hope after STPM I could have the chance to enjoy with them and stay longer at KL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment