Monday, June 20, 2011

Burst.

Today at school, I was playing with my friends. Its quite normal. Everyday we chat and laugh together. I find it normal and my friends are always happy. Suddenly, the "weirdo" talk bad about me. I already ignore him a lot and we dont talk at all. All of the sudden he could just simply say me. I was thinking, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM? Is it that no one want to talk to you anymore so you want to make someone. Dont you find it crazy and childish? Before this we were friends and we talk and laugh a lot. Since that day we told you why we HATE you, you dint even change a bit. So my friends told me to just ignore him. I know sometimes I would talk a bit over (after he "zhat" me) but sometimes I have my limit. You say that you are just joking around but doing it again and again is not joking around anymore. Seriously I also would pity you. All the people around dont really want to talk with you.

Dont you feel ashamed?
Dont you feel guilty?
Dont you feel you need to change?

After I took a nap and think back, I seriously pity you. You dont have real friends.
I am luckier than you cause I have REAL friends that are there for me. When I am need for help, they would find me even though they are very BUSY and I dont even need to call them.
One more thing, dont think that you are smarter means you are hell of a great.
Think back E, if you have a lot of money but you dont have friends,
YOUR LIFE IS MEANINGLESS. Attitude is the key to SUCCESS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment