Saturday, June 4, 2011

SPCA Charity Sales.

Yesterday I went and sell candles at the S.P.C.A. Candle Sales at Pantai Selamat. I wanted to help them out because its a charity work. I love my pets so much and mean so much to me if I could help the animals. We successfully collected RM 1k yesterday. Such a good result. Hope that everyone would come and donate some money to S.P.C.A.
Information about S.P.C.A.

Society For The Prevention of Cruelty To Animals (SPCA)
The aim of the SPCA is to protect defenseless animals and to alleviate their suffering. Established in 1958, the SPCA provides temporary shelter to unwanted animals in Selangor and the Federal Territory. We try to rehome as many as possible, but with more than 600 animals arriving every
month the shelter is constantly challenged by a shortage of space and limited funds.




0 comments:

Post a Comment