Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SPCA Trip.

Day 1
We went to school by 6.30am. When I arrived, many of them are waiting over there. I saw the bus and I was thinking, wth?! SMART bus looks nicer a lot. After putting my begs, we waited for everyone to come. Actually I should be sitting with Kee Han but at last he ran behind and I have to sit alone. When I was sleeping, someone took a picture of me. I know who you are and its kinda childish. We reached Genting Sempah within 5 hours and we had McD as our breakfast. After that we head to SPCA Selangor. I saw many cats and dogs and the pictures shown are really horrible. Why would you want a pet if you are abusing it? We even saw a cat infront of the SPCA center. Could you imagine? Its so easy to see someone throw away its pet. You could imagine how many cats they have to take care of. After the SPCA, we went to eat Yong Tao Fu. I have been there many times and there is nothing new for me. After that we went to our resort. Its kinda okay for me. Not that bad as I thought. We saw the fireflies after dinner. After the fireflies, we took pictures and went to bed.

Day 2
We are going to KLCC for shopping. My favourite of all the activities. We went to see the book store and walked to Pavillion. I managed to shop and eat Snowflakes. We went back to Kuantan at 5pm and reached around 10.15pm. Love the trip and here are some pictures..


















0 comments:

Post a Comment