Saturday, June 2, 2012

Days of boredness.

 Yes, finally have the time to blog about my life here.
Form 6 is over and results are out. I need to face that fact. It remains as memories.
Of course those memories are valuable. We are the best gang. Moving on.
Now I'm pursuing my degree at Kampar, Perak.
Everyone says its hot, boring and so called dead town here.
Actually it rains almost everyday since I came here. Monsoon season?
The food here is extremely cheap because its all about student welfare here. 
The campus I can say is super huge and it took me 3 freaking hours for that campus tour. 
Imagine 3 hours walking from one faculty to another.
Met new friends around here. Many from Johor, Malacca and Ipoh.
Got my car sticker which means I can drive in the Uni.
Everything is fine here but of course its the first time I'm leaving home for studies.
I miss home. I miss my parents. I miss my dogs.
I think its normal right? To miss home. To miss the one you love.
Shall go to Ipoh this coming weekend.
My dad even ask me to go KL to find my brother more often.
Hope to update my blog more often. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment