Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Miserable.

Being away from home and far is not easy. Its my first time going out for studies.
Kampar is a very good place but of course I miss Kuantan.
I miss everything. My parents, brothers, my 2 lovely dogs and my besties.
Chat at facebook and talking about our memories makes me more homesick.
Studies for me here is tiring and the weather isnt helping at all.
Need to study many new thing. Imagine taking German language.
There are of course other problems that I'm facing.
As a student, saving money is very important. Still learning tho.
I just wish to have someone to talk with me.
Listen to my thoughts and let me "shan".
Seriously, I miss Louis. He listens to what ever crap I talk.
Someone please sms me to chat with me. I need to say it out. 
Missing them so much! 

Miss them everytime I look at my phone wallpaper. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment