Monday, April 11, 2011

Mr.Unknown

Recently you were so good to me. I dont know why. But sometimes you really cant manage your anger. Maybe its your real attitude. You dont have to hide it. I dont want to see it neither. Sometimes you really pissed me off but what can I do? Scold you or talk back to you? Many things changed recently but attitudes wont change. Example a girl in our class. Her way of talking to people is so bad and she say she is changing? I dont see any changes. Its because its your real attitude. You cant change. Some people say that Mr. unknown here is a good guy. After so many things he did, you say he is a good guy? Sabotaging your friends is a good thing? Saying bad stuff behind them is a good thing? I cant see my friends being hurt and I still can act if nothing is happening. I believe that is FAKE and you dont deserve being his friend. What if someone does that to you? Will you be happy? Seriously, I cant do that. I know most of you wont help me if I am in trouble so the best thing is to protect myself from everything. Thats the only way to survive?

P/S: Each time I am mad of him, I would think back a sentence that was told by a friend.

Who is he? Why should I be mad of someone who is useless to me? Thanks my friend. It really helps me every time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment