Saturday, April 30, 2011

Encik Azhar's Birthday

That day we totally pranked our PP teacher. It was his birthday and we made a surprise for him. We made a fighting scene to lure him into our trap. The trick was to say that I and Cheryl was fighting. Here is the script.

Chui Teng went and told teacher we was fighting at the class.

Before teacher came in.
Dickson: 老师来了吗?
Cheryl : 老师来了吗?
Dickson : !@#&%*%^#^(#(^(#^(
Cheryl: !(&#(^$(&#)&($&)&$)$&

After teacher came in.
Encik Azhar : Dickson dan Cheryl ikut saya ke pejabat sekarang. (fierce tone)
Cheryl and Dickson: *speechless* (Where is the cake?)

Encik Azhar quickly ran down the stairs without waiting for us. I quickly went next class and ask for the cake. Geetha quickly shouted at teacher telling that I and Edward was fighting again. I quickly take the cake and run back to my class. Cheryl quickly light up the candle. Teacher came in with a fierce face and he thought that we fought badly because there were many people. As soon as he came in to the class, we started singing the Birthday song. I was carrying the cake. After the song, I told teacher that " Cikgu saya tak gaduh lah!! "
He was totally in shocked.

Happy Birthday Cikgu.

Still cant believe we pranked him.

Class full of joy.

Steph and Jiayi more happy than our teacher.

My favourite! Group photo.





0 comments:

Post a Comment