Saturday, April 30, 2011

Form 6 Carnival

Its been a week since the carnival ended. I think Im the only one blogging about it now. It was held on Saturday where I hate to go to school on Saturday. Im involve in Dota and Volleyball but i dont know why I played tarik tali also. I am very impressed with the Dota team. They did a great job in organizing the game. Imagine 40+ computers playing at the same time. As usual I cant run away from volleyball. I am also the referee in it. Even though I used 3 layer of sun block, I even got sunburn. Most of them have reddish skin and its pain when you touch them. So pity. The most sad part, we organized the volleyball game which so much effort but many people complained about it. Actually its not our fault. We just follow the teacher's instruction.
Once again Congratulation to SMART team for winning the Second place at Volleyball!



Jo Ann, Kee Boon and Me.


SMART!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment