Sunday, October 9, 2011

Enchanted Night.

Our Graduation Night just passed. How fast is it? We were talking about it for weeks and it seems it finish just like that. I had fun actually but last year was better. First, the venue is not my type. They say the food is good but I think last year is better. This year they only have 1 game. Just comparing because if you compare, things would be better.

Details about the dinner:
Venue: MS Garden Hotel
Theme: Enchanted
Dress Code: Formal
Time: 7pm till 11pm

I and my besties went to style our hair at Melanin Saloon at ECM. The same saloon I went last year. It only takes us about 30 minutes to finish. After that I went home and change into my suits. Actually I have a minor wardrobe malfunction so I decided to wear the other one. Not really satisfied actually. Went and fetch the boys and girls around 6.45pm but It was raining and I'm afraid it would destroy their beautiful looks? HAHA.

Everyone can get 1 Polaroid picture as remembrance.


While waiting for our friends to come, its pictures time. Everyone was so beautiful and handsome on that night. I think its because its our last graduation night. Love all their outfits.

Me posing.

 With the beautiful ladies posing.

 The ladies.

Groupies.

I told you we can really pose.

The "pengetua" came late so we have to wait. When he came everyone need to salute to him. So "big card" right? After that the speeches are really long and boring. Some even with long malay poems.

 The VIP arrived.


Now we can enter.

Taking pictures while listening to the speech.
Me and Jin Ann.

After the speech and Datin Genga's video, its time to dig in the food. The food is not that really nice than expected but I was starving. Who cares. I manage to get the food first while they are lining up.


After that is our video made by Jiayi. Seriously, it was really touching and embarrassed. Really cherish my times with them. They are really my besties. How will it be if I don't have them next year? The 2AM picture, Secret Garden picture and even the Keranamu Video is really funny and embarrassed. We don't even dare to look. They only played one games and many lucky draws but I dint even get anything!

The gangs.

6AK2.



With the twins.

 Me and the cute twin.

 From left: Oli, Jiayi, Me, Javine and Louis.

Upper Six.
 Me and my malay friend, Affendy.
 With Pn Azizah.

 Performance by lower sixers.
 The boy can really sing. *thumbs up*
Top Student Award:
Louis Ng (6AK2)

All the top students.
Table sitting.
 6AK1.
 6AS1.
 6AS2.
 6AS3.

The end of my Upper Six life but this is not the ending of our friendship. Its just the beginning of something new. We still still always be friend and our bonding is priceless. Love you all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment