Monday, October 24, 2011

Holidays.

School holiday just started and today is the first day. Just back from 3 hours of Economy tuition. I will be having tuition this whole week. 3 hours is just too much and tiring. I really need a break but my STPM is just around the corner. Its less than a month and I'm still not ready yet. I really need to brush up everything this holiday of else I'm  doomed.

Went for dinner with my besties the other day. We decided to go to Red Cafe. I kinda love that place because of the environment. I don't like being at home all the time. Studied 2 hours of PP that day and its really killing me.
I know 2 hours per day is not enough but I really don't have the motivation.
After our beautiful dinner, we went for Starbucks. Really am craving for it for ages. Since non of our friends are free, I went with my crazy and funny friend, Louis. I ordered Java Chip and Chocolate cake and I was lucky to get another cup of drink for free. Lucky me.

Java Chip and Chocolate Cake.

Enjoying my beverage.

Cam whore.

Slurp.

So happy with his free drink. HAHA.

Our free treat.

Just bought an Iphone. Super loving it and the main reason is it has front camera so I can easily take pictures of me and my friends. Super liking the effected pictures.




0 comments:

Post a Comment