Thursday, October 27, 2011

Paranormal Activity.

Went to the movies with my besties last Wednesday. Since its the school holidays and on that day we dont have any tuition class, so we decided to watch
Paranormal Activity 3. To tell the truth, the movie kinda sucks. I dont like the way they use the camera for movies and i dont really get the whole story.


  • Katie Featherston as Katie
  • Chloe Csengery as young Katie
  • Sprague Grayden as Kristi Rey
  • Jessica Tyler Brown as young Kristi
  • Brian Boland as Daniel Rey
  • Lauren Bittner as Julie
  • Christopher Nicholas Smith as Dennis

I don't really get the whole story but I warn you all not to play Bloody Mary. (play at own risk)
According to Wikipedia, the movie got higher grossing than Real Steel. maybe many people love scary movies? lol. 


Got to camwhore with Javine only. Loving her outfit on that day.



Finishing up my post with the outfit of the day! ( following Chuckei's idea )


Outfit of the day.

P/S : Not going to say what brand I'm wearing. Dont want to be too showy. lol
Just be comfortable in everything you wear and it will look good. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment