Sunday, October 2, 2011

Volleyball Competition.

I don't know why I cant get enough of volleyball. Every time I say its the last game or last something that is with volleyball, at last I end up playing again.After playing this game, I think this is really the last one. I had many experience with volleyball. Being a coach, player and even a referee. Its all because of my friends who have passion for it. I will still continue to LOVE volleyball. Friends, if we have the time we should play more often.

On 1st of October, our Form 6 Volleyball Society organised a volleyball competition. Its something like last years but this time they invited the upper six. We are kinda excited to play the game if you ask me. We trained almost everyday but just one week because we have our trials. As same as last year, we won first place again. Im so glad because at first we thought we would lose. The upper six girls team also did great by winning the 2nd place. Well done.

They played hard. Well done.


Its my turn to play.


The group photo.



The upper six team.


Me and the star player.


Seriously cute couple.


The girls team with their prize.



The star players.


The photo of the day:
ME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment