Saturday, October 29, 2011

Volkswagen

Suddenly dad called this afternoon and ask whether I want to go to his friend's Volkswagen Showroom. I was kinda lazy at first but he said I could test drive the cars. Even though, I'm still lazy after waking up early morning to study at the Public Library. He pursue me by saying " I want to buy the car". I quickly changed and go to the showroom. lol. I know I'm realistic.


Volkswagen Tiguan. Loving this.

Volkswagen Scirocco.



Volkswagen Passat CC.


Volkswagen Tiguan (brown)


Looking at the cars specs.

Love the number tho. lol

He got to test drive too?

I'm super liking this car. Loving this too.

My dad testing it.

Before.

After riding Volkswagen Passat CC. Look at his epic face. lol

I got to test drive all the cars. Its super fast than what you image. 
The CC is 1.4 but equals to normal 2.0 CC.
Imagine I'm trying their 3.6 CC car. You can do the calculations yourself. lol

P/S: They dont have Beetles because its out of stock and for me that car suits girls more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment