Saturday, November 5, 2011

Random Day after School. 04.11.11

Went to Koizen Japanese Cuisine with my friends on Friday. Its been a long time since we had sushi. I dont really like there because the sushi isn't that fresh but on that day its okay. I just dont really like the customer service now. I saw a waitress showing her attitude at me. Come on, I'm the customer and this kind of attitude is not good. 

We all ordered lunch sets because the price is more affordable and we can try almost everything. We are just busy playing phones and cam whoreing at there. Typical us right? Im sure gonna miss my form6 buddies. Just left this few weeks that we can see each other everyday. After STPM, we cant see each other everyday. Everyone has their own separate ways. Cherish the moments left with your friends. You will regret.

At class, we discuss where to go after STPM. The plannings are making me more excited. I hope everything would be perfectly done. Our last trip together maybe, will enjoy myself till the max. I love planning this kinda stuffs but for now exam is most important.

Koi Zen.

My set lunch. Yummy.


Steamed eggs.


Stephanie enjoying her meal.

Typical Louis eating. lol

Jiayi complaining to spicy.

Outfit of the day : 
My school uniform. Im gonna miss it.

15 days more till STPM. Add oil everyone. You can do it because you are special.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment