Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Sorry

I want to say sorry to my friend Jian Hao here. Actually I don't want to quarrel with you yesterday. I know I'm in the wrong but you don't want to listen to me at all. I felt very sad last night till I can't even sleep. I keep on thinking how can I repair our friendship. I don't want our friendship to lose just like that. We were friends since Form 2. We always joke around in class. My life without friends is meaningless to me. What should I do?? I'm still thinking if I should go to college or stay at Form 6. I have been thinking about this question for almost 2 weeks. I don't want to lose our friendship just like that. I love my class, 6BK2. I hereby say sorry to you again. Hope you can forgive me!!


My friends during Genting Trip!



Eating steamboat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment