Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Form 6 Council Meeting

Today is Lee Chui Teng's 18th birthday! Even though she is 18 yo, but she is still a little brat. Her friends bought her cake and I tell you, she is a very lucky girl to friends like them. They treat her so well. I know she was very happy today. Everyone knew it from her SUPER BIG SMILE. Today the Form 6 students had their meeting to choose their new committee. The supports to their friends are full of joy. Shouting, laughing and cheering loudly. Everyone had a nice time suggesting their friends so that their friends would have more work to do. HAHA.

Lately, my father always asks me to study. Every night, I need to study at least 2 hours. I cant stand it anymore. So stress. Its hard to memorize all the facts for economy and PP. So many things to study. Accounts is getting harder. Its definitely different than the Form 4 and 5 syllabus. I hope that I can achieve good marks in the end year exam to prove it to my dad. He also asked me if I want to go college and let go of Form 6. I'm still thinking about it. It's a hard decision.

I cant even go outing for this few months except Saturday and Sunday. I miss the times I go clubbing, movies and sing karaoke with my friends. Hope that during the next holiday I can go out and have a great time with my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment