Saturday, July 17, 2010

Eclipse

Today I went for the movies with my friends. We watched Twilight Saga : Eclipse. It was a nice movie for me. I watched the first and second chapters. The actions, jokes and the love scenes are awesome compared to Twilight and New Moon. How can a movie be so romantic? I love the phrase 'I'm hotter than you'. LOL. That was one of the funny parts. I went home after watching the movie. I went for jogging! At tuition, Edward told me something funny. He used his racket and hit Kar Ann's head. He told me that her head grew bigger after that. haha.

Actually I write this blog to improve my writing skills and if I did anything wrong, I am sorry. Sometimes I would be quite emotional in decisions. I hope all of you could understand me. For some people, I don't understand why she wants to quarrel with me all the time. I already keep a distance from you and don't even want to talk with you but you keep on disturbing me. Such a cougar.

I also find it very childish for the girls to spam people's handphones. Such a way to treat people who give you their numbers? I find it silly and really annoying. My friends and their parents need to sleep. Sending them blank message during wee hours wakes them up and they couldn't sleep again. Their parents are truly annoyed by the blank messages. I hope that some of you would change and stop doing such nonsense. Its such a nuisance to everyone.
Please grow up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment